From: Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Open Office: PDF import
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:14:52
1 On Tue, February 17, 2009 7:26 am, Philip Webb wrote:
2 > Has anyone succeeded in importing a PDF to Open Office Impress or Draw ?
3 > I've added the add-on from from under /usr/... (as it says),
4 > but when I try to 'insert file' using a 1-page PDF ,
5 > it says 'File could not be opened' (after some CPU activity);
6 > OO Writer opens it as 98 pages of garbage.
7 > I tried rebooting & re-opening OO, but not change.
8 > There's nothing in OO Help re the add-on or importing PDFs.
9 > I'm using OO 3.0.1 .
10
11 Where did you read about this plug-in?
12 I was not aware this was possible, but am interested in how this is
13 supposed to work.
16 Joost