From: Dirk Uys <dirkcuys@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: KDE build problem (shifted)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 07:23:06
1 On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Christian Apeltauer
2 <christian.apeltauer@×××××××××.net> wrote:
3 > Look at bug #246568. There you will find a patch which worked for me.
4 > Someone has also posted an ebuild integrating that patch. But it does
5 > not work for everybody and the bug was closed as a problem with
6 > upstream. But perhaps the patch works for you.
7 > Good luck
8 > Christian
9
10 Thanks, but this problem has disappeared leaving me with the original
11 problem again. My work on my home gentoo install is being spread other
12 long periods of time, so I seem to forget what I do/have done.
13
14 Regards
15 Dirk