From: Peter <pete4abw@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Evolution icons missing under KDE but nut under Gnome
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:17:55
1 On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:47:31 -0700, Richard Fish wrote:
2
3 > On 6/10/06, Bob Young <RKY@×××××.net> wrote:
4 >>
5 >> This is how Evolution displays if I log in under KDE or Gnome:
6 >>
7 >> http://www.debug1.com/
8 >>
9 >> Why the difference, and how can I get it to display correctly under KDE?
10 >
11 > I get the same thing, it started with the last evolution update.
12 >
13 > I have no solution yet, but I am planning to spend some more time on it
14 > tomorrow...
15 >
16 > -Richard
17
18 evo uses gnome stock icons. These icons are not searched for by kde. It
19 shouldn't be an issue. Maybe there's a kde config for icon search path.
20 Look under /usr/share/icons and see if you can locate it. If so, you can
21 link to them in ~/.local/share. Sorry I can't be more specific.
24 Peter
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list