From: Al <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoos community communication rant
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 10:19:56
1 > If you are unable to configure your mailer to correctly and usefully
2 > handle mailing lists, Gentoo may not be the distro for you.
5 Don't be that lordy, Neil!
6
7 It's not me complaining of noise. I know how to deal with threads. I
8 don't read those topics that don't interest me.
9
10 It's definitly the email fans having issues with noise. I would say
11 there should be much more noise on this list, taking into accoung it
12 is the user list.
13
14 But are users really welcome to Gentoo? Taking your personal attitude?
15 Or are they just an annoyence for the elite circle considiring the
16 list as their playground.
17
18 I don't wounder if people prefere to use a forum.
19
20 Al