From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:05:00
1 On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Alexander<b3nder@××××××.ru> wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 28 July 2009, Paul Hartman wrote:
3 >> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Alexander<b3nder@××××××.ru> wrote:
4 >> > Hello.
5 >> >
6 >> > I've installed recently thunar on my kde desktop and it looks very ugly due to strange icons set. In console output it gives
7 >> >
8 >> > (thunar:4215): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'gnome-fs-home' for stock: Icon 'gnome-fs-home' not present in theme
9 >> >
10 >> > So I've installed x11-themes/gnome-icon-theme, x11-themes/tango-icon-theme and others then tried to change the icons set via xfce4-appearance-settings. But this doesn't change icons that used in thunar and it still writes warning in console and looks ugly.
11 >> >
12 >> > How I can make tnunar to use some icons set?
13 >>
14 >> I don't understand why you're using xfce settings in KDE. Just use the
15 >> KDE settings for GTK apps to set the theme, it works for me.
18 > I've used it because nothing else working. It seems there is problem with my active gtk theme (qtcurve), now I've changed to other theme and its ok. Thx.
19
20 Ah, okay. I also use QtCurve... I think it needs to be rebuilt if you
21 emerge any new updates of Qt. I'm using novola (something like that)
22 as my Gtk icons :)