From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel panic - lilo can't find boot
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 17:11:58
1 On Sun, Jul 24, 2022 at 02:31:47PM +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote
2
3 > It looks like your boot partition is not found, which points to a disk
4 > driver issue. Check the BIOS of the computer to make sure it is using
5 > SATA for the controller, or whatever your kernel is set up to use.
6
7 To quote Elvis... "Thank you, thank you, thank you very very much". I
8 went into the BIOS, toggled from "SATA" to "AHCI", and it booted up just
9 fine. I'm now running update world on the laptop.
12 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
13 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications