From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Way OT] dial-up, switching isp's and other thoughts.
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 01:26:18
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Hi again,
3 >
4 > Same topic, same thread. Cool huh?
5
6 [snip]
7
8 > Anybody know of any problems with these folks? Somebody see something I
9 > missed? Oh, $9.95 is a lot better than $22.95. I noticed that right away.
10
11 Are they monthly charges? Wow, that's about $150 per year. With those
12 savings you could afford a domain and someone to host it! If you don't
13 want a full blown web host, many places will just store your email and
14 manage the dns for you. Then you could have
15 dale@×××××××××××××××××××.com as your email address!
20 Real programmers don't bring brown-bag lunches. If the vending machine
21 doesn't sell it, they don't eat it. Vending machines don't sell quiche.