From: Victor Ivanov <vic.m.ivanov@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] keepassxc 2.6.0 strange rendering
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:54:11
1 On 10/07/2020 10:40, Tamer Higazi wrote:
2 > I wanted to try keepassxc 2.6.0, but the output looks really nonsense
3 > and the output looks entirely "broken".
4 > I uploaded the screenshot at "imgur" imagehost. url:
5 > https://imgur.com/WfrrP0T
8 > I tried the same with the AppImage from the maintainer, the result is
9 > the same.
12 > Any ideas what is going on ?
15 This is most curious. Under KDE Plasma version 2.6.0 works flawlessly.
16 What DE are you using?
17
18 Have you tried to force one of the other themes under "View > Theme"? By
19 default it will try to use your desktop environment's current theme.
20
21 Regards,
22 Victor