From: Carlos Sura <carlos.sura1@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo + Moonlight
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 20:20:02
1 On 14 September 2011 14:09, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>wrote:
2
3 > On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Carlos Sura
4 > <carlos.sura1@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > > Also, this
6 > > article:
7 > http://how-to.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_watch_Netflix_(Watch_Instantly)_in_Linux
8 > > mentions that, I could use moonlight to get netflix working on linux.
9 >
10 > It lists Mono/Moonlight under the "Other methods that DON'T work"
11 > section. Meaning you can't use it to watch Netflix. :)
12 >
13 > There are rumors that Netflix is working on a proper Linux client, but
14 > as of right now emulation/virtualization is the only way to do it
15 > AFAIK.
18 Oh, I see... My mistake, did not read all the article neither well...
19
20 So... I might be using virtualbox if I want to watch movies on Netflix....
21 What a shame...
22
23 Anyway, thank you for your answer.
24