From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Akregator.
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:46:46
1 On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:55:26 -0400, Alan Grimes wrote:
2
3 > The purpose of a computer is to save me time and effort.
4
5 I thought that was the purpose of this mailing list, to save you the time
6 and effort of finding things out for yourself.
7
8 If saving time and effort is so important, you should reconsider either
9 your choice of distro or the way you work with it, because you are
10 currently wasting a lot of time and effort, and not all of it yours.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Press button to test: release to detonate.