From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How emerge GCC
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:21:29
1 Arnaud FARINE wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I've got a big problem...I can't compile anything or install software.
5 > Reason : last week I need to emerge the new gcc 4.1.1. I made this
6 > without to follow the gentoo tutorial....Since, I can't compile
7 > because I get an error concercing C++ (not found!).
8 > Today, I would like to retrieve a GCC. When I want to emerge I get
9 > error concerning gcc and others compiler.
10 >
11 > Please help me !!
12 >
13 > Regards
14
15 Here you go.
16
17 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-548108-highlight-gcc+recover.html
18
19 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-489889-highlight-gcc+recover.html
20
21 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Recover_from_%22emerge_--unmerge_gcc%22
22
23 Take your pick. The top one and the bottom look pretty good to me.
24
25 Hope that gets you going.
26
27 Dale