From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: qt-xxx-4.5.0_rc1 conflicts
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:04:59
1 On Donnerstag 12 Februar 2009, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
4 > > it turned kde 4.2 in a complete crash fest (starting with kdmgreet making
5 > > it impossible to log in). beta was bad, rc1 was worse. And yes, I rebuilt
6 > > stuff - and after that I downgraded to 4.4.9999 and rebuild everything
7 > > again - and oh look not one single crash since then - took only 6 hours
8 > > of my life.
9 >
10 > I don't see a bug report about it. Where did you file it?
11
12 I did not file a bug because I found that it is a known problem of KDE.