From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Missing distfile?
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 18:24:03
1 On Thursday 07 April 2011 11:13:18 Dale wrote:
2
3 > Either the mirrors you are trying don't have it yet for some reason or
4 > it *could* be a bug and it is looking in the wrong place or something.
5
6 I have three mirrors in make.conf, but when those were exhausted, portage tried
7 106 others around the world. It took a while. And, as I said, this the third day
8 of trying.
9
10 > I found it here tho.
11 >
12 > http://ftp.download-by.net/gnu/gnu/gnutls/
13 >
14 > You can download it and put it in distfiles and see if that helps.
15
16 Well done, that man! It's compiling now - thanks!
19 Rgds
20 Peter