From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Copy/Paste Functionality in Konsole
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 18:04:24
1 070523 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Thursday 31 May 2007, Dan Cowsill wrote:
3 >> I like the copy/paste functionality where you just highlight the text
4 >> and when you release the mouse button, it is copied.
5 >> Then, you can just right click to paste it into the input line.
6 > It's not the right click that does that, it's the middle click.
7 > This is a standard X feature that has been around for ages.
8 > If you copied something into the "other clipboard" you can paste it into
9 > console with "right click -> paste" or just shift-insert
10
11 The last sentence is a different matter. I just tested both commands
12 & they copy the whole content of Klipper into the Konsole,
13 which is not usually likely to be useful (smile).
14 Dan should have a look at Klipper too & see how it works.
18 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
19 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
20 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list