From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel options and udisk
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:28:16
1 Michael Mol wrote:
2 > On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann
3 > <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >> Am Montag, 17. September 2012, 12:34:12 schrieb covici@××××××××××.com:
5 >>> OK, sorry if this is a dumb question, but I did search for it using make
6 >>> menuconfig, but could not actually find it! I have all my usb host
7 >>> controller drivers as modules, if that makes any difference. I am using
8 >>> 3.4.0-gentoo.
9 >> hit / in menuconfig. It is there.
10 > Although I do believe you need to remove the CONFIG_ prefix before you search.
13 Also, there are also other options that must be turned on for it to show
14 up. I had to enable other things before I could find it in the menu.
15 This is another reason I asked the question on whether it is really
16 needed or not. It wasn't just one thing I had to enable but a couple
17 other things too. I'm still not sure I need either of those but . . .
18
19 Dale
20
24 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!