From: Dan Cowsill <danthehat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] beryl 0.2.1 - a GUI question
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:38:51
1 On 4/25/07, Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi, everyone
3 >
4 > Sorry for this stupid ms-windows-like question but this thingie slowly
5 > cuts my nerves.. ;-(
6 >
7 > Yesterday I upgraded beryl to ver. 0.2.1. There is this so called
8 > "scale" feature that brings clickable thumbnails of the windows from all
9 > sides of the cube. I like it very much and I have a kbd shortcut
10 > assigned for it. The thing which drives me nuts is that "scale"
11 > activates when my mouse pointer goes to the UPPER RIGHT corner of the
12 > screen. It appears that I use many maximized windows and when I try to
13 > close some of them I reach the corner which on its turn brings "scale".
14 > I'have disabled all the mouse shortcuts in the "scale" section of the
15 > beryl-setting tool, but it is still active.
16 >
17 > Please, tell me how should I disable this shortcut.
18 >
19 > Thanks in advance!
22 > --
23 > Best regards,
24 > Daniel
25 >
26 > --
27 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
31 Settings for screen edges are located in the General Settings, under
32 Shortcuts and in the Screen Edges Tab.
33
34 Hope this helps :)
37 -·=»Ðŧħ«=·-