From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Pentoo overlay
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:59:47
1 Hello,
2
3 Has anyone installed Pentoo, for penetration testing,
4 as an overlay [1] on an existing Gentoo system?
5 Or directly installed?
6
7 I'm also interested in experiences and how folks rate
8 Pentoo, compared to other distros targeted at Pentetration
9 Potpouri.....
10
11 Supposedly, everything with Pentoo is hardened, streamlined
12 and the installation CD puts ZFS on your system, for a very
13 fast, cool and responsive time, either as an overlay or
14 directly.....
15
16 Comments or background on those devs at Pentoo, I'd be most curious
17 to read/hear about, as they say some pretty good things about
18 the geentwo devs....
21 curiously,
22 James
25 [1] http://code.google.com/p/pentoo/wiki/PentooUpdater