From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] seamonkey opens dozens of really empty windows and blocks
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 16:16:58
1 On 1/14/07, Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de> wrote:
2 > my seamonkey suddenly opened dozens of really empty windows
3 > (no content, no title) w/ a fiew px size only and now blocks.
4 >
5 > Does anyone have an idea where this problem might come from ?
6
7 FIrefox did it a while back for me too, had the current tab break out
8 into its own frame while firefox cosidered it to be still part of the
9 tab ( and the tab canvas had anything that was dragged over it painted
10 MS-Windows9x Crash Style ), and then later the images jumped out of
11 that frame and became seperate entites in their own right.
12
13 Im postulating this is a bug, or an upcoming feature, not sure which :)
14
15 -- Kent
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list