From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Printing phpmyadmin output
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:54:06
1 Hello list,
2
3 I've a weird one here. I'm rebuilding my local server on an Atom N270 box and
4 I've reached the point of installing phpmyadmin on it to manage a MySQL database
5 I'm developing.
6
7 Three different browsers have no trouble displaying table structures, data, the
8 database design and the data dictionary, but when it comes to printing anything
9 from phpmyadmin they all refuse to believe that more than one page exists. They
10 will print other multi-page sites but not this one.
11
12 Can anyone throw any light on this? I've remerged apache, php and phpmyadmin
13 with no effect.
16 Rgds
17 Peter