From: Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USE ruby_targets_ruby20
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:44:09
1 2013/11/15 Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
2
3 > On 2013-11-15 5:56 AM, Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> The new ebuild thin-provisioning-tools-0.2.8-r1 reflects this. So if you
6 >> update to this version and don't use FEATURES="test" it should not pull
7 >> in ruby anymore.
10 > I don't have FEATURES="test" and it still wants to pull all the ruby crap
11 > in...
12 >
13 > I too would appreciate a resolution to this too... unless, of course,
14 > there is a very good reason to have ruby installed for ongoing maintenance.
18 Well the ebuild I did mention above only requires ruby if the test use flag
19 is enabled. Maybe anything else is pulling it in.
22 Regards
23 Daniel Pielmeier