From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Removing KDE 3.5? Or reason to keep it around?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 19:17:02
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:12:18 -0600, Dale wrote:
5 >> Did you mean to say that you CAN'T break a system be editing world
6 >> because the critical packages aren't in there?
7 >>
8 > indeed I did.
11 >> At least I am not the only one that leaves out the NOT sometimes.
12 >>
13 > The difference is, I don't blame it on hal :P
17 But hal doesn't do the typing, we do. Poor old hal broke my rig and it
18 just doesn't work so, I broke it. I guess removing it could be called
19 breaking it. ;-)
20
21 Dale
22