From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Cryptic error from some cron job
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:38:45
1 Hi All,
2
3 I have rebuilt a PC which has started sending me this error whenever it runs
4 logrotate:
5 ========================================================
6 Password: 501 Not authorised --- Reply not authenticated
7 error: stat of /var/log/cups/access_log failed: No such file or directory
8 error: stat of /var/log/cups/error_log failed: No such file or directory
9 error: stat of /var/log/cups/page_log failed: No such file or directory
11
12 Would you know what might be causing the above 501 error?
13
14 PS. I use ssmtp to send mail of the logs with the same settings from different
15 PCs and I have not noticed this error before on this or any other machine.
16 --
17 Regards,
18 Mick