From: Sven <dasven@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] basic group problem
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 13:08:43
1 On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 02:40:47PM +0200, thibault jouannic wrote:
2 > Hello list;
3 > I must be tired, because i can't get rid of what seems to be a stupid problem :
4 >
5 > I want to add myself in the "svnusers" group.
6 > Let's go :
7 > # groupadd svnusers
8 > # gpasswd -a thibault svnusers
9 > # groups thibault
10 > wheel audio cdrom video games mysql postgres apache usb portage asterisk svnusers users
11 >
12 > So everything looks ok.
13 >
14 > but in user mode :
15 > $ whoami
16 > thibault
17 > $ groups thibault
18 > wheel audio cdrom video games mysql postgres apache usb portage asterisk svnusers users
19 > $ groups
20 > wheel audio cdrom video games mysql postgres apache usb users portage asterisk
21 >
22 > And i'm definitly not in the "svnusers" group.
23 > Could someone help me, please ?
24 >
25 > thanks,
26 > thibault j.
27 > --
28 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
31 This might be so simple that you didn't mention it, but did you log
32 back in? Attaching to an old screen doesn't reflect logging in again.
33 --
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list