From: Peper <peper@×××××.pl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What happened with KDE?
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:23:05
1 > It looks like they changed the naming between beta1 and beta2, but the
2 > ebuild appears to take this into account.
3 Sorry for saying thtat you are misreading the ebuilds.
4
5 I have just figured out how it works, but i think that is misleading:
6 Unless you unmask the libkpgp package, emerge reports missing beta2 ebuild. I
7 think that emerge instead of reporting that highest version of dep is
8 missing, should report masked beta1 ebuild, because it matches the
9 deprange(from 3.5_beta1 to 3.5.0_beta2).
12 Best Regards,
13 Peper
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list