From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Problem emerging bluefish
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:05:30
1 Hello list,
2
3 While playing around with "equery check" as mentioned here the other
4 day, I found myself remerging BlueFish. It fails with an error:
5
6 [...]
7 CREATED bluefish.xml
8 Making all in images
9 Making all in man
10 Making all in po
11 grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
12 grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
13 grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
14 grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
15 grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
16 grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
17 grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
18 grep: ./LINGUAS: No such file or directory
19 Making all in src
20 Making all in pixmaps
21 Making all in plugin_about
22 Making all in po
23 *** error: gettext infrastructure mismatch: using a Makefile.in.in from
24 gettext version 0.17 but
25 the autoconf macros are from gettext version 0.18
26 [...]
27
28 So I remerged gettext and autoconf:
29
30 $ sudo emerge -1q =sys-devel/autoconf-2.13 =sys-devel/autoconf-2.65
31 =sys-devel/gettext-0.18 bluefish
32
33 but got the same error. I haven't come across this problem before, and
34 Google and Bugzilla don't help. I had run emerge -e world only last
35 night.
36
37 Anyone here have any clues?
40 Rgds