From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage Error
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:40:02
1 Your filesystem seems to be badly fu...ehm, fscked up. In the forums
2 people already told you the error you are having comes from a failing
3 I/O operation on some file on your filesystem.
4
5 You should have to identify what's rotten and what is not. This is
6 probably a painful and difficult process, and you won't never, ever be
7 sure everything is OK again. If I were in you, I'd reinstall. I know it
8 is not the answer you were looking for but...
9
10 Anyway, scary to see an ext3 filesystem crashing so badly.
11
12 m.
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list