From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>, gentoo-china <gentoo-china@××××××××××××.com>, Shanghai Linux User Group <shlug@××××××××××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] bluetooth devices can connect only once
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 14:03:29
1 hi,
2
3 my system is gentoo amd64, kde 4.3.4. i have a m$ bluetooth mouse. if
4 i start my laptop, and connect to my mouse. it is fine. but if i
5 stopped bluetooth, or disconnected the mouse, i cannot connect to my
6 mouse unless i restart my system.
7
8 in the /var/log/message, i found "Connection refused (111)" logged
9 when i tried to reconnect my mouse.
10
11 i searched for a while, and found a solution. i emerged the hidd tool
12 and use this tool to connect to my mouse. this tool success every
13 time.
14
15 i just wonder, since the hcitool can connect to my mouse once, why it
16 cannot connect to my mouse afterward? does some one have a better
17 solutiion.
20 Best Regards,
21 David Shen
22