From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT Best way to compress files with digits
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:59:28
1 Ralf <ralf+gentoo@×××××××××××××××××××.de> [14-10-31 16:48]:
2 > Well, you could just save the generating algorithm. *scnr*
3 >
4 > I think compressing pi is hardly possible, as the numbers are
5 > distributed pretty randomly.
6 > But why do you want to compress? You can't work on compressed data.
7 > And there are enough sites on the internet, where you can get your
8 > digits again.
9 >
10 > Pi is not supposed to change over the years :-)
11 >
12 > Cheers
13 > Ralf
14 >