From: Stephen Liu <satimis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DVD burning package
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:01:34
1 Hi Neil,
2
3 Tks for your advice.
4
5 > That depends on the type of discs you want to make. I prefer plain
6 > old
7 > kisofs + growisofs for data DVDs and tovid for video DVDs.
8
9 Mainly for data burning.
10
11 Do I need both of them or only either one? Do I need "cdrecord" as
12 well?
13
14 What will the correct command to emerge them?
15 # emerge -pv kisofs
16 then
17 # emerge kisofs
18 ??? Will the second command line pull all necessary dependencies?
19
20 Same command to emerge growisofs?
21
22 What package will their frontend? k3b?
23
24 TIA
27 B.R.
28 SL
32 > GOTO: (n.) an efficient and general way of controlling a program,
33 > much
34 > despised by academics and others whose brains have been ruined by
35 > overexposure to Pascal.
39 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list