From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] How to capture a screen video?
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 16:06:06
1 Dale <rdalek1967 <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > If you know what you are looking for is called. Sometimes when I am
5 > looking for something, I don't know what the thing I am looking for is
6 > called. You can't Google for a 'thing em a jig' and expect results.
7
8 I concur with Dale (&&Mick). He would not ask if he did not need
9 help. Sometimes folks forget (especially older guys like myself).
10 This thread jogs a memory for me, that I had found (stumble across)
11 a really cool package that does exactly what Mick is looking for....
12
13 Do you think I can remember the name from 6-12 months ago?
14 Hell, I might even have it installed on one of my workstations......
15 As we age, some of us loose the sharpness and recall of our
16 memories......
17
18 If you've seen the person on the list before and they ask for help,
19 unless you know they are a *NOOB*/*BOOB* then why be so condescending?
20
21 Either help, or leave the thread alone, would be an excellent display
22 of good manners.... imho.
23
24 ps mick, I'll go trove my bookmarks and see if I can find the name
25 of that really cool package....
28 hth,
29 James