From: dan blum <dan_blm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 00:04:42
1 If one tries to modify the ebuild and test a change, the system issues a file size error. How do you get around that?
2
3 --- On Mon, 3/29/10, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
4
5 > From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
6 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
7 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
8 > Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 11:11 AM
9 > On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:11 AM,
10 > Stroller
12 > wrote:
13 > >