From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.0.0
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:51:20
1 On 19 January 2008, Dale wrote:
2 > Uwe Thiem wrote:
3 > > ???
4 > >
5 > > According to emerge, kdebase-3.5.7-r6 is *blocking* kdelibs-4.0.0. See my
6 > > original post.
7 > >
8 > > Uwe
9 >
10 > I can't find it but I read somewhere that portage wants at least
11 > 3.5.8-r2 or better to install 4.0. Again, I have NO CLUE why. My
12 > question if this is true, what if you never had KDE installed to begin
13 > with? Then what? Install the old one then upgrade? Something fishy.
14 >
15 > I also read where there is a issue or two with regard to qt. May want
16 > to get your boots on for that too.
17 >
18 > Confused.
19
20 Read Neil's reply. He hit the nail on the finger.
21
22 Uwe
25 If a man speaks in a forest, and no woman listens to him,
26 is he still lying?
27 --
28 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list