From: Dan Oriani <dan@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unmasking qt5 and plasma 5
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 19:06:59
1 On 01/09/2015 01:15 PM, behrouz khosravi wrote:
4 >> I couldn't stop myself anymore! Right now I am trying to get Plasma 5 on
5 >> my machine.
6 >> This is not easy though. I just hope I wont break anything critical!
9 > I am trying to install SDDM for the fisrt step.
12 There is definitely a ton to unmask, and if you want kde4 alongside
13 there are some USE flags to mess around with. I don't really remember
14 which anymore, but portage should give some hints.
15
16 I don't use SDDM, it looked nice, but I like LightDM too much