From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD/DVD burning tools?
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:59:18
1 On Monday 23 June 2008, Joerg Schilling wrote:
2 > Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
3 > > > cdrdao has not been enhanced since many years now.
4 > > > BTW: Could you tell me a feature from cdrdao which you really use and
5 > > > that is not supported by cdrecorde?
6 > >
7 > > he just gave a range and cdrdao comes in the alphabetical order before
8 > > cdrecord.
9 >
10 > Mmmm, should this be an answer to my question?
11
12 in a way, yes. He gave a range and you went 'ballistic' on his mention of
13 cdrdao. There was no recommendation or anything else and you demanded a list
14 of features. Why should he or anybody do so? If he said 'use cdrdao' then your
15 question would be rightly asked. But he didn't.
16 --
17 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list