From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /etc/portage/repos.conf/gentoo.conf is missing
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 08:14:14
1 On Sunday 26 Apr 2015 08:50:34 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On 25/04/2015 11:51, Mick wrote:
3 > > Are we meant to create the above file manually?
4 > >
5 > > This box is running sys-apps/portage-2.2.18 but I was surprised to see
6 > > that it doesn't have a gentoo.conf file.
7 >
8 > Read the latest news item
9
10 I did read the news item, but my surprise is that on some systems of mine the
11 file was created on its own (it seems) and on others it wasn't. My memory is
12 not what it used to be, so I couldn't be certain that where present I hadn't
13 created the file myself and then duly forgot about it. So, I thought of
14 asking here.
17 Regards,
18 Mick