From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE? Get me out of here!
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 21:07:08
1 Whoops, sorry for the other posting. Suddenly this mail got sent, and some
2 empty kmail windows opened. Probably due to this effect I sometimes
3 experience: The last keypress gets repeated all over the time, and when I
4 move the mouse over other windows weird things may happen. Pressing keys
5 like Ctrl-Alt-Shift stops it after a while.
8 Mick writes:
9
10 > Before you read specific answers below, you may want to check:
11 >
12 > $ echo $XDG_DATA_DIRS
13 > /usr/local/share:/usr/share
14 >
15 > in your logs is shows:
16 >
17 > Environment variable XDG_DATA_DIRS is set to
18 > '/usr/share:/usr/local/share:/usr/share'
19 >
20 > Why is /usr/share in there twice? Could this mess things up?
21
22 Seems to be normal, I also have this with a fresh setup.
23