From: Dan Cowsill <danthehat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] PGP User Groups?
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:03:36
1 Hello list,
2
3 I've noticed that with linux geekery comes the pursuit of PGP-based
4 email privacy. A great many frequent posters to this illustrious list
5 boast PGP keypairs and frequently sign their correspondences. Some of
6 you even have photo ID's of yourselves in your public keys! (Hello Neil!)
7
8 Unfortunately, like many of you, I am not an international spy and don't
9 have much to protect with this awesome encryption technology. This
10 leads me to wonder if anyone has ever heard of any PGP user groups that
11 frequently employ encryption and do key signing and the like?
12
13 Thanks guys!
14
15 DC