From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: oder of files opened by a process
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 20:00:29
1 On 2010-10-01, Al <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >>
3 >> Cheers for your problem Al, maybe try the gentoo-alt ML to avoid all
4 >> the noise but you sure reach more ppl here.
5
6 > It's also time to get more ppl interested in gentoo-alt.
7
8 Hiding the fact that you're running it doesn't seem like a very
9 effective means to that end. It makes you seem like a troll.
10
11 > Gentoo/Windows is more stimulant than Gentoo/BSD I guess, because it
12 > sounds like the opposite side of the planet.
13
14 Well, that's a kind way to put it. ;)
17 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I'm having a RELIGIOUS
18 at EXPERIENCE ... and I don't
19 gmail.com take any DRUGS