From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: firefox-bin 52.1.0 stopped using selected keybindings
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 16:15:07
Ah. After v45, Firefox switch from gtk2 to gtk3. I found the answer at http://shallowsky.com/blog/linux/gtk3-emacs-key-theme.html $ cat ~/.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini [Settings] gtk-key-theme-name = Emacs -- Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Now I understand the at meaning of "THE MOD SQUAD"! gmail.com