From: Rumen Yotov <rumen_yotov@×××.bg>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Alsa problems - Using Alsa-driver and Ensoniq ens1371
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 16:01:19
1 On Mon, 2005-09-05 at 08:16 -0700, Bill Six wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm having trouble getting sound to work with the
5 > kernel linux-2.6.12-gentoo-r10.
6 >
7 > I always have used genkernel, and reemerge alsa-driver
8 > after a new kernel is made. I've followed the
9 > directions of the alsa section of the handbook, but it
10 > won't work.
11 >
12 > I've gotten sound to work on another computer I have
13 > that doesnt' have the same type of sound card.
14 >
15 > Does anyone else have trouble with Ensoniq ES1371?
16 >
17 > Thanks,
18 >
19 > Bill Six
20 >
22 > Do You Yahoo!?
23 > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
24 > http://mail.yahoo.com
25 Hi,
26 Can confirm it works with Gentoo for more then two years, till now.
27 Check again the docs/config & unmute the channels.Check the kernel-link.
28 HTH. Rumen