From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Pay for a hardened VM image
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 01:41:16
1 El 04/03/12 17:35, Tanstaafl escribió:
2 > Hmmm... I used to be subscribed, but I seem to recall unsubscribing
3 > because it seemed essentially dead...
4 We tend to be shy and not very active since we have many things to focus
5 on, but this also means posts hardly go by unread, so please don't
6 confuse lack of activity to death, the fact an alien is not moving
7 doesn't means he is dead and won't jump on your back as soon as you stop
8 looking ;)