From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] tone generator
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 02:19:40
1 On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 18:00 -0800, maxim wexler wrote:
2 > > looking for a tonegen.c file in audacious... If I
3 >
4 > http://www.lns.com/papers/tonegen/tonegen.c
5 >
6 > heathen@localhost ~/docs/elex $ gcc -lm -o tonegen
7 > tonegen.c
8 > tonegen.c:56:31: machine/soundcard.h: No such file or
9 > directory
10
11 [snip]
12
13 > tonegen wants a machine/soundcard.h which doesn't
14 > exist on my system.
15
16 [snip]
17
18 probably because it's made to go with audacious, which is why the file I
19 supplied played "out of the box". It's already compiled into audacious.
20 Looking at the file, it doesn't make much sense to compile it alone.
25 Machine Always Crashes, If Not, The Operating System Hangs (MACINTOSH)
26 -- Topic on #Linux
29 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list