From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Udev rules for identical hard drives
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 05:52:26
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> Nope. I didn't notice he was trying to use 3.2 until after I hit send.
4 >> Bad thing about emails, you can't delete them after they are sent. :/
5 > In the good old days you could compose offline, and not send them
6 > until the next time you dialed up, so you had ample opportunity to
7 > retract what you had written if you had second thoughts. :)
8 >
9 > In the gmail web interface, you can able "Undo send" feature in Labs,
10 > which will give you 5 or 10 seconds to change your mind after clicking
11 > "send" on a message.
16 But then I wouldn't look like the idiot I am. ^-^
17
18 Dale
19
23 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!