From: Jarry <jarry@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] installing gentoo on Asus A8N-VM: sata_nv => kernel panic...
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:54:02
8 kernel booted, but I ended with pretty useless system, no networking,
9 no sata-drives, no gentoo installing... :-(
10
11 I tried to start networking with "modprobe forcedeth", and eth0 was up.
12 That's one problem solved, but without disk I'm still unable to install,
13 because trying "modprobe sata_nv" always causes kernel panic...
14
15 So what can I do more? Any tips?
16
17 Jarry