From: Doug Hunley <doug.hunley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cleaning redundant configuration files
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:42:32
1 On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 10:22, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2 Jun 2011 09:18:36 -0400, Indi wrote:
3 >
4 >>  There've been times I'd have liked a simple
5 >> inventory of all files relating to a package after unmerging it,
6 >> like "warning -- the following files are associated with [pkg]
7 >> but will not be automatically removed due to having been modified".
8 >
9 > That sounds like a good idea for a default inclusion in pkg_postrm() so
10 > the information would end up wherever you sent elog messages.
11
12 +1 to this. I'd find that very handy.