From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Need ebuild no longer in Portage
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 00:06:15
1 > >> ISTR that "make prepare" isn't sufficient. You have to do a
2 > >> "make". IIRC, you can kill it once it starts compiling "real
3 > >> code".
4 > >
5 > > I can't keep up with the acronyms
6 >
7 > I seem to recall. :)
8 >
9 > > but I did a full make and I still get the same error. Should
10 > > I be booted into the same kernel that /usr/src/linux points to
11 > > when compiling nvidia-modules?
12 >
13 > I didn't think that was required, but that's probably how I've
14 > always done it, so it's worth a shot.
15
16 Strange though. Here's the error:
17
18 include/linux/autoconf.h or include/config/auto.conf are missing.
19
20 but both of those files clearly exist.
21
22 - Grant
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list