From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ISO DB wrapper libs for unix/windows and c++
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 05:26:02
1 Wolfgang Liebich wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I'll have to give a c++ application (running both on unix and windows)
4 > the ability to do SQL queries on DBs (for now only ORACLE 9). I do know
5 > JDBC - what is the equivalent for C++? ODBC? Has anyone here experience
6 > in comparing iODBC vs. unixODBC vs Oracle Template Library on OCI? (Btw,
7 > is there an OTL ebuild? I found none - if I make one, where should I
8 > submit it to the gentoo comunity?)
9 > Lot of questions, I know :-)
10 > Ciao,
11 > Wolfgang
12
13 Does OTL really require an ebuild? It's only one header file!!!!!!
14
15 Andrew
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list