From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kmail Reply to errors
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 16:48:59
1 On Thursday 02 November 2006 15:05, brettholcomb@×××××××××.net wrote:
2 > Nice tip.
3 >
4 > > From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
5 > > Date: 2006/11/02 Thu AM 09:17:59 EST
6 > > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
7 > > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kmail Reply to errors
8 > >
9 > > On Thursday 02 November 2006 16:09, brettholcomb@×××××××××.net wrote:
10 > > > What I did was create folders for each mail list and tell Kmail the
11 > > > folder contains a mail list. When you do that you have an option to
12 > > > put the reply to address for the list in the setup. After that I
13 > > > filter the mail list messages to the right folder and when I hit
14 > > > reply I get the right address.
15 > >
16 > > For the last step, type 'l' to reply to a list, then kmail gets even
17 > > smarter and always picks the list address for the headers, regardless
18 > > of how the list admin has munged Reply-To:
19
20 Thank you for your suggestions. I would like to retain my messages in folders
21 relative to the mail accounts, so I haven't tried segregating them according
22 to different mailing-lists.
23
24 Nevertheless, I tried pressing 'l' on a non-gentoo ML and it didn't work. :(
25
26 Could it be that my Kmail is borked and I need to remerge it?
27 --
28 Regards,
29 Mick