From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: BIG reiserfs problem
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 00:02:54
1 On 10/28/06, Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na> wrote:
2 > On 28 October 2006 13:14, Alexander Skwar wrote:
3 > > · Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>:
4 > > > I'm even looking forward to Reiserfs4 myself.
5 > >
6 > > Well, actually I wouldn't hold my breath for Reiserfs anymore,
7 > > now that Hans Reiser is in jail. I really don't think that reiserfs
8 > > will have a good future.
9 >
10 > He isn't in jail but in detention. No court has convicted him yet.
11
12 Totally OT, but actually in the US, one normally goes to jail while
13 awaiting trial, and then prison if/when convicted.
14
15 -Richard
16
17 --