From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I have a problem I would like some help with...
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 08:42:22
1 On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 03:29:08 -0400, Chris Walters wrote:
2
3 > I just noticed in the logs
4 > that periodically, something tries to send something through
5 > '(myhost).adelphia.net'. This is a problem, since there is no such
6 > domain. Now to the reason I think it is sSMTP (a misconfiguration, or
7 > something):
8
9 It could be, but only you know how ssmtp is configured. What is
10 in /etc/ssmtp/ssmtp.conf
11
12 Incidentally, why not mention ssmtp in the Subject: it would be a lot
13 more helpful that what you used and may even increase your chances of a
14 solution.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 The road to HAL is paved with good intentions.